Become a Boarding Student
The Application Process
We accept applications on a rolling basis for admission for the fall and winter semesters. To apply or inquire, click on the application link on the right.
Your application will be complete when GSA has received
- the Admission Application along with the $50 nonrefundable application fee for boarding students
- Recommendation forms from your English and mathematics teachers
- Links for English Teacher Recommendation and Math Teacher Recommendation (Or use the forms provided by the SSAT)
- Your school report form, including your transcripts for the past three years
- Link for Transcript Request and School Report (to be completed by principal, head of school, guidance counselor, or advisor)
- (You may use the forms provided by the SSAT)
- Your SSAT (school code 3367), PSAT, TOEFL (school code 8826), or TOEFL Jr. scores
A campus visit and interview are highly recommended for all applicants. Skype interviews will be arranged for those who cannot visit. Contact Boarding Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an interview. Click HERE for lodging and transportation options.
If you have questions about applying, email email@example.com or call (207) 374-2808. If you need general information, click the inquiry link or explore our website.
After You've Been Accepted
After you've been accepted as a boarding student, visit our Boarding Life pages, where you'll find Arrival and Visa Information, New Boarding Student Forms, the Residential Life Handbook, and more information about our dormitories and dining services.